So, I was nominated for a Liebster Award a couple of days ago by jessmcombs. (Thanks so much, Jess!) I haven’t had time until today to pay it forward, but better late than never!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my nominations:
Here are the eleven questions for me:
- What is your dream vacation? A visit to the British Isles, and a stopover in Iceland on the way back.
- What book are you currently reading? In print: Modoc, The Hand-Sculpted House, and How to Make Money Homesteading. On audio: The Girl on the Train. On Kindle: Call the Midwife, Vol. 2.
- What New Year’s resolution did you make this year, and how long did it take you to break it? I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. If you’re going to start something, start it now.
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? The ability to heal, like Wolverine.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A day spent in routine and productivity–gardening, cooking, knitting, spinning, reading, etc.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? It would be interesting to witness the trial of Catherine of Aragon.
- How did you get into the blogging world? I started my blog as a way to connect with other knitters and provide support for my knitting patterns.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving? Shark diving. At least if I died, the sharks would have full bellies and the funeral would be economical.
- What is your favorite cheesy pick up line, and have you ever used it or have it used on you? I have no idea. Not my style….
- If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be? Glacier National Park.
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed? Six. I generally opt out of all the little Facebook games (you know, “I pretend I’m a turnip,” and all that), but here I am. I’ll let you decide if that constitutes “easily annoyed.”
And now, since I had to answer a bunch of questions, it’s time to share the fun! I’ll use the same questions for my nominees:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
- How did you get into the blogging world?
- Ice cream, potato chips, or candy?
- What is your favorite show, and why?
- If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be?
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed?